I love it!!! Totally him. You're such a good mom to him. You're not the typical "one kid" mom. I'm going to miss you guys so much. I hope Brooke will find good boys like Tristan and Connelly to play with. I'm crying right now.
LOVE IT! Where was this taken?
Thanks Eng, I going to miss you too, I always enjoy so much thursday play group and I love when Brooke call me mom, she is so beautiful and sweet.
Marissa this is by Sport arena Boulevard.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it!!! Totally him. You're such a good mom to him. You're not the typical "one kid" mom. I'm going to miss you guys so much. I hope Brooke will find good boys like Tristan and Connelly to play with. I'm crying right now.
LOVE IT! Where was this taken?
Thanks Eng, I going to miss you too, I always enjoy so much thursday play group and I love when Brooke call me mom, she is so beautiful and sweet.
Marissa this is by Sport arena Boulevard.
Post a Comment