I'm glad you got around to posting these pictures, I was going to email you about it. He look so cute in that costume. Who's the pretty girl next to him?
By the way I love your hair :-). Yes, I did notice it, but wasn't sure if you had a wig on. By the way, how can I tell when you don't ever show your face. Now I want to see it so you'll have to do an update soon...a lot sooner. Remember I don't have a life. I miss laughing with you. I remember times when I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. I miss your stories too. Like the one that guy told you to go back to Mexico. I'm laughing right now.
4 comments:
I'm glad you got around to posting these pictures, I was going to email you about it. He look so cute in that costume. Who's the pretty girl next to him?
HELLO!!! nothing about my hair, I cut short and look really good. Finally I like the way it is. Dorothy?? just a trick and treating companion.
By the way I love your hair :-). Yes, I did notice it, but wasn't sure if you had a wig on. By the way, how can I tell when you don't ever show your face. Now I want to see it so you'll have to do an update soon...a lot sooner. Remember I don't have a life. I miss laughing with you. I remember times when I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. I miss your stories too. Like the one that guy told you to go back to Mexico. I'm laughing right now.
I mean you're the other pretty girl too :-)
Post a Comment